Saffron or Kesar is considered as a royal and multi-benefits food item. We use it in drinks, foods, sweets and in different ways! Also, we have learned about its uses for skin, hair and beauty care! If you are unaware of the secret of saffron benefits, here are some amazing ways in which, you can use saffron! These uses are simply revolutionary and would give you promising results for sure!
1. Saffron Helps In Boosting Memory!
- If your kids are lagging behind in studies and are facing several memory issues, you just need to serve them with a hot glass of saffron milk daily and watch the results!
- Saffron extracts are considered to be magical ingredients which can improve brain power and stimulate its functioning.
- Impressive results can be extracted from saffron for treating issues like lack of focus, low concentration, forgetfulness etc!
2. Heals Cold And Cough
- This is a very common condition for all of us! In those amazing rainy days after dancing in the rain, we frequently get affected by cold and cough.
- For a quick solution, do not wait for the doctor’s appointment next day but drink a glass of saffron milk, hot and delicious!
- Also, we have another way of using it for cold. Mix some saffron strands and one spoon milk.
- Apply this paste on your forehead while you are suffering from cold. This would help in reducing the coldness, cough and even mild fever!
- This is a quick grandma’s proposed solution which would never fail!
3. Improves Cell Formation And Fights Heart Disease
- An extremely important element called potassium is filled in this ingredient.
- If you want magical benefits from this ingredient, you can consume it daily and keep heart disease away!
- Potassium helps in regeneration and repairing of cells and also helps in reducing blood pressure
- People suffering from intense stress and depression must consume this ingredient to feel relaxed and normalize the body functions!
4. Aids Weight Loss And Helps In Preventing Obesity
- If you are planning to lose weight, this is the ingredient which you can consume. Saffron oil which is quite renowned nowadays, is an excellent oil which you can consume for weight loss.
- The saffron oil helps in reducing appetite and keeps you full. This reduces food intake and thus, helps in weight loss.
- You can use saffron oil in cooking or can consume saffron with milk to reduce weight and control your weight n regular basis.
5. Saffron Can Enrich Your Skin Texture And Color
- Flawless, gorgeous and radiant skin is no longer a dream if you have saffron by your side. This delicious ingredient can also turn your skin flawless!
- You can make saffron pastes and apply it on your skin for fair, glowing, smooth and radiant skin.
- It can fight dull and rough skin while nourishing it. It allows blood circulation and thus makes your skin glow!
- If you are suffering from acne and pimples, you can use this ingredient for treating the greasiness of your skin. Apply this awesome ingredient on your skin and nourish your skin!
6. Saffron Helps In Fighting Hair Fall And Hair Loss
- If you are facing the hair fall issues, this is the ingredient which you can use for nourishing your scalp and battle hair fall.
- Saffron strands can help in promoting hair growth and keeps your hair strong, long and voluminous.
- You can also apply it on your scalp to condition your hair. If you are suffering from patchy baldness, you can apply saffron milk on the patches to make the hair grow quickly!
Uses Of Saffron
- You can use saffron to marinade fish and prepare a delicious juicy meal!
- Saffron is filled with amazing fragrance and thus, can be used in cakes, pastries, and cookies for the goldenish shade and lingering aroma!
- Biriyani is one of the tastiest dishes due to the use of some magical ingredients. Saffron is one of the ingredients which are used in biriyani which makes it beautiful in color and delicious in taste!
- Saffron milk is daily consumed to keep cold, cough, fever, cramps and various disease in a bay!
- Soak some saffron petals in milk and apply this mixture on your tanned skin. this mixture would help in battling sun tan quickly.
- Mix some saffron in your tea and drink this antioxidant-rich tea. This tea has numerous benefits for your body and would strengthen your immune system.
- You can massage some cream and saffron on your skin to fight the signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation, saggy skin etc.
We love this rich and priceless ingredient which can enhance the beauty while also repairing the internal body functioning. Try to include this amazing ingredient in your diet and beauty care routine and get flawless results.
This post was last modified on December 30, 2018 1:44 pm