Who doesn’t love to have a beautiful hair? Everyone does right? While some people like to have a thick volume of hair even though it’s short, some like to have really long hair which is also dense at the same time. Not everybody is gifted with beautiful hair, but who cares right? We can always gift ourselves with beautiful looking hair. Heard me right! It’s not difficult to get that amazing voluminous healthy hair.
Only that we need to know to hit the right chord. The right combination of tips and tricks can assist you with hair growth. Simple home remedies for hair growth are always looked down upon as people need instant results. With patience comes actual gains! Try these super easy home remedies for hair growth that’ll leave your hair to look longer, stronger, healthier and shinier! These tips will surely make heads turn towards you.
Let’s get started?
Home Remedies for Hair Growth
1. Castor Oil
If you ask a hair specialist about the best oil for longer hair, castor oil will surely top the list. Castor oil has essential fatty acids which will promote the growth of the hair naturally. They are loaded with omega 9 fatty acids which are proved to be one of the best components for healthy hair growth. It is also abundant in vitamin E which is considered as the most basic vitamin that aids in hair growth. By using the castor oil twice in a week’s you can make hair longer fast. Application of castor oil on a regular basis will leave you amazed with its results. Your hair will totally love this oil.
What Do You Need to Do?
- Heat 2 tablespoons of castor oil on a low flame. Remember that you shouldn’t be overheating it as it will be evaporated too soon.
- Once done heating for about 10 to 15 seconds, keep it aside and let it cool.
- Squeeze half a lemon into this. Lemon is rich in antioxidants that make it best ingredient to fight dandruff. The dandruff problem will prevent castor oil from penetrating into the deeper skin layers of your scalp. By using lemon, castor oil can easily penetrate into the roots of your hair.
- Apply this mixture before you go to the bed. Remember to run your fingers through your scalp giving it a light massage.
- Let this mixture stay onto your scalp overnight before you wash it off in the morning. Wash it with lukewarm water. You may use a mild shampoo to get rid of oiliness.
- Repeating this procedure twice a week will give you effective results. Wait for at least 3 weeks with patience to notice the results.
2. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is one of the best home remedies for faster hair growth. It multiplies the hair growing capacity and also promotes the excellent health of your hair. It is rich in antioxidants that help in regulating the activities of sebum that’s present on your scalp. It is also a rich source of vitamin E that makes it a perfect oil to make hair longer fast. Coupled with curry leaves, it’ll give you most effective results within a short period of time. Regular application of coconut oil top is highly recommended in Ayurveda. But regular usage might lead your scalp to attract more dust if you’re travelling. Thus, letting it stay overnight and washing it in the morning is the best option.
How to Apply Coconut Oil for Longer Hair?
- Heat 2 to 3 tablespoons of coconut oil in a small bowl on a low flame. Heat it only for 5 to 10 seconds to prevent overheating.
- Add 4 curry leaves to it when it’s getting heated. The curry leaves have properties that help in faster hair growth.
- Remove the curry leaves and retain only the oil with the essence of curry leaves. Draining the oil through a sieve is not recommended as a lot of curry leaves essence will be drained away. So, it’s better to pick the curry leaves physically by yourself.
- You can squeeze half a lemon to it if required. Apply this mixture onto your scalp before you hit the sack. Let it stay overnight before you wash it off in the morning.
- Repeating this procedure thrice a week will make your hair longer and stronger. Coconut oil also helps in making your hair a lot more shinier.
3. Turn Your Head Upside Down
This is one of the best hair growth tips. A lot of times what prevents you from having a healthy hair growth that there isn’t enough blood supplied to your scalp. The skin cells on the scalps will soon die due to less blood supply. These dead skin cells will pave way for dandruff problems which will prevent the hair growth.
Thus if you want to grow the good volume of hair, you need to make sure that there is enough blood circulation happening in your scalp. For this, you might have to turn your head upside down letting the tip of your hair touch the floor. Stay in the same position for at least 4 to 5 minutes. This can be done everyday after you take a bath. Or it can be done before you go to sleep. The blood supply to your scalp will increase which will promote healthy hair growth.
4. The Egg Mask
Eggs contain essential minerals and nutrients like protein, sulphur, phosphorus and so on which will promote the healthy growth of hair. The main component of eggs which is the protein is highly required for growth. The continuous supply of proteins to your hair will double the hair growth in you. The zinc content present in an egg helps to make your hair look shinier. Thus if you want to have healthy long and shiny hair, you must definitely be hunting for eggs.
You will love to know about amazing egg benefits for hair and effective egg hair mask!
How to Apply Egg Mask for Faster Hair Growth?
- Whisk 2 eggs in a medium sized bowl. Separate the egg yolk from it as we’ll need only the egg whites. Add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil to it. Olive oil coupled with the egg white is a perfect combo for helping in faster hair growth.
- Squeeze half a lemon into it. Let it stay for 15 minutes so that all the ingredients are well blended into each other.
- Apply this mixture onto your scalp now. Make sure you don’t have too much dandruff. If you do, wash your scalp 6 to 8 hours before you apply this mixture or wash your hair a day before.
- Use your fingers to reach out to the hair roots. Cover your scalp with a shower cap and let it stay for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Don’t let it stay for more than an hour.
- Wash your hair with hot water now by using some mild shampoo. You’ll notice that your hair has turned a lot silkier! Repeating this mixture once in a week for about 2 months will give you best results!
5. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is one of the best treatment for hair growth naturally. Besides being a perfect ingredient to be included in the beauty regime, aloe Vera also is known to work wonders for helping the hair growth naturally. Aloe Vera is rich in antioxidants that help in removing the dead skin cells which are present on the scalp. It gives way to the production of new skin cells which promotes healthy hair growth. It also helps in getting rid of dandruff problems by its exfoliating properties.
How to Use Aloe Vera to Make Hair Longer Fast?
- You need to extract aloe Vera gel from an aloe Vera leaf by cutting the leaf into 2 halves and taking the gel out if it. You can also use the aloe Vera gel that’s found as an over the counter product.
- Apply this Aloe vera gel directly on your scalp and hair. Let the gel penetrate deep into your roots. Apply the gel from the hair tips to the bottom. Let it stay for 2 hours.
- You can wash the gel by washing your hair after 2 hours. Use Luke warm water to wash your hair and some mild shampoo to wash the gel from your hair. You’ll notice effective results if you follow this on a consistent basis for at least 3 weeks. Get ready to be amazed as this trick really helps in doubling the hair growth. It’s my personal favourite too!
They were some of the topmost home remedies for hair growth. Instead of opting for expensive over the counter hair care products that are loaded with chemicals, homemade remedies are a better option which will promise you effective results without any side effects. But the golden rule remains the same: Good things take a good time. These home remedies for hair growth will not show you instant results. They’ll take their time to show the magic! You just got to be patient. And with patience, you’ll surely get an amazing volume of hair that’s healthy and strong! Be prepared to blow the minds of other people by trying these easy home remedies for faster hair growth!