We all know that detoxification is a process in which, the impurities and toxic substances residing in our body are flushed out! There are numerous ways of doing this. There are detox drinks available for detoxification. You can try getting detox baths! Did you know that just a warm water bath can get you uncountable benefits?
From body cleansing to relaxation, the detox baths can get you amazing awesome benefits you never imagined. The detox bath recipes consist of some useful herbs and natural ingredients which has the ability to fight the toxic substances, bacteria and impurities and flush them out of our bodies! If you are new to the subject of detox bath, here is an amazing guide which would get your knowledge enriched regarding detox baths. We are discussing about four amazingly cool detox bath recipes that will give you refreshing body and mind.
Why You Need a Detox Bath?
Why go for a detox bath? Our body is developed in such a way that it is capable of flushing the toxic substances and body wastes out in a natural and regular way. With drinks and regular healthy eating you can detoxify your body then why should you consider detox bath?
Well, a detox bath is not limited to detoxification. It gets you some high impact results than the detox drinks. Detox bath would cleanse your body from outside, prevent germs, infections and bacteria that harm your body. If you are suffering from issues like back pain, strains and body aches, these baths would get you amazing relaxation! Sore muscles, painful joints, toxic substances and all of these can be treated in a single shot! Doesn’t it sound like a great idea to try a detox bath now? Here are the recipes then!
If you are looking for detox water recipes for fast weight loss then click here…
Let’s Know about Cool Detox Bath Recipes for Body Cleansing
1. Salt – Vinegar Bath
In this amazing detox bath, we are using the most impactful detox salts like Epsom salt and sea salt accompanied with apple cider vinegar and lavender oil. We know that salts are amazing cleanser and detox ingredients which can cleanse your body and remove all the toxic substances out of your body. Apple cider vinegar too helps in the detoxification process and makes it more effective. Essential oils like lavender oil would add freshness, lingering fragrances and a soothing effect which would enhance your bathing experience as never before! Try this amazing and high impact detox bath and get lighter and cool body!
- Epsom salt
- Sea salt
- Apple cider vinegar
- Lavender oil
- Take a jar and mix the ingredients
- Half cup of Epsom salt, half cup of sea salt, half cup of apple cider vinegar and a few drops of lavender oil
- Fill your tub with hot water and pour this mixture in your bath tub
- Soak in this water while relaxing in the aromatic magic of this detox bath
- Relax for 30 minutes and step out!
Let’s know How to Treat Skin Problems During Summer!
2. Bentonite Clay and Epsom Salt Bath
Bentonite clay works as a magnet for various impurities and metals. If you want to cleanse your skin and body with some high impact ingredients, you must consider bentonite clay for the cleansing process. This clay has been used in detox process since eras due to its magnetic properties towards impurities and dirt! Epsom salt would complement the clay and get best cleansing results on your body!
- Bentonite clay
- Epsom salt
- Prepare a body mask of bentonite clay as this is the best way to attract the impurities and then flush them out of the body
- Mix bentonite clay and Epsom salt in a bowl
- Add little water, prepare a thick paste and apply it on your entire body
- Fill your bathtub with hot water
- Soak in this water for 30 minutes
- Along with the clay mask, the toxic substances and impurities would leave your body!
Meanwhile why not try some best clay masks this summer?
3. Ginger Detox Bath
Ginger is one of the most promising and amazing herbal ingredients which would never fail to make your body free from the extreme dirt, impurities, toxic substances and would get you clean and clear body. Ginger is a herb which is filled with antiseptic, antibacterial properties and antioxidants which help in the detox process. It is a sole ingredient which can nourish your body and get you amazing results! Also, it can fight various issues like stomach ache, constipation and such metabolism problems! Try this detox bath and cleanse your body as never before!
- Grate a half cup of dried ginger
- Fill your tub with warm water
- Mix grated ginger in this water and let it stay for 10-15 minutes
- Soak yourself in this water for 20-30 minutes and you would start feeling extreme sweatiness
- This is the detox process taking place which would remove the impurities from your body
- Rinse yourself with normal water and tap dry
Here are some Refreshing and Natural Ice Packs You Must Try This Summer!
4. Green Tea Eucalyptus Epson Salt and Bentonite Clay Bath
Green tea is a natural antioxidant which can simply work miracles on your body. It is widely used in body cleansing process due to its rich antiseptic properties and antibacterial properties which would battle the bacteria and impurities. Also, eucalyptus is a divine herb which can help in easing the body cleaning process. If you want a high impact detox bath which can get you refreshed and calm, use bentonite clay and add in the impact! You can use the essential oils for more aromatic detox experience!
- Green tea
- Epsom salt
- Bentonite clay
- Lavender oil
- In boiling water, mix some green tea and eucalyptus leaves
- Once the water gets to normal temperature, strain the water
- Mix bentonite clay and Epsom salt
- Add this mixture in your hot water tub
- Before stepping in, mix few drops of lavender oil for fresh fragrance
- Soak in this mix for 30-40 minutes and feel the cleansing!
Do you want to know Wonderful Beauty Benefits of Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth)? Click here…
These are the best detox bath recipes which work flawlessly on your body. From removing all the impurities to regulating blood flow, these detox baths would simply boost up your body organs! Also, these detox baths would make you feel tired and quite dull and thus it is suggested to try it before going to bed. You must go for 6-7 hours of night sleep after this detox bath session for better results and thrilling energy next day!
Loved this article? Why not share it on social media then? Also dont hesitate to leave your valuable comment in the comments section.
Have a good day!