Not all of us have heard and known about the beauty benefits of charcoal until we saw the cosmetic product advertisements showing charcoal as a stunning skin cleanser and brightener! In general terms, activated charcoal is an amazing natural ingredient which has numerous and some fantastic impacts on the skin we were totally unaware of. This amazing ingredient would leave you with sun-kissed and bright skin while removing all the dirt, impurities, marks and such skin impairments from your skin surface. That is why this flawless ingredient is used widely in various beauty treatments, repairing the dull and damaged skin and also for treating some of the skin infections. With my personal interest in this amazing ingredient, I was pushed to learn more and know about the deeply hidden beauty secrets charcoal has! With lots of surprising and fun facts, here are some amazing benefits of charcoal on the skin and DIY Charcoal Mask.
What is Activated Charcoal and Why Is It Beneficial for The Skin?
- Activate charcoal is a fine heated charcoal in a powder form which is loaded with dirt absorbing properties. Charcoal is an amazing absorber which can cleanse the skin beautifully by absorbing all the dirt and impurities of the skin.
- It is such an amazing purifying element which can make your skin smooth, supple and purer with every use! To treat impure water, to aid alcohol overdose and various stomach infections, to brighten the teeth, to make hair more beautiful and voluminous, this ingredient has been widely used in numerous ways due to its cleansing and repair properties.
- Activated charcoal is filled with antibacterial and antifungal properties which can repair skin impairments and can get you a flawless radiant skin. It can absorb all the impurity which makes your skin look dull and dark and this is one of the best ingredients for skin care.
Here are some beauty benefits and significant recipes which you can try and make your skin look adorable!
DIY Charcoal Mask
1. Charcoal is a Stunning Skin Cleanser!
Skin cleansers are amazing. Activated charcoal is an amazing skin cleanser which can remove the pores, blackheads, impurities, dirt and dark skin. Charcoal is a cool cleanser which can trap the impurities and leave you with fine, radiant and lovable skin! Here is a cool charcoal cleansing mask which would wipe off all the blackheads, whiteheads and impurities from your skin and make it look radiant as never before!
Charcoal powder, bentonite clay and water
- Get some charcoal powder, about half spoon.
- Add half spoon of bentonite clay and water.
- Prepare a thick and fine paste and apply it on your face.
- Within 15-20 minute, remove the paste with a cotton ball dipped in water.
- Wipe off all the impurities and blackheads and rinse with cool water.
- With regular use of this amazing mask, your skin would stay unaffected by the dust and impurities which can cause various black and patchy skin!
2. Charcoal Powder is A Skin Toner and Generates New Skin Cells!
If you want your skin to get refreshed and smoother, the charcoal powder is one of the finest ingredients which can flourish your skin with new cells and a tingling cleansing sensation. If you want to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin, you must use this diy charcoal mask for a brand new, fresh and glowing skin. Matcha green tea used in this mask is filled with natural antioxidants which along with charcoal powder would make your skin blissful. Here is the recipe for sun-kissed pearl pure and divine skin you would love to have!
Match green tea and charcoal powder
- Get some charcoal powder.
- Also get some freshly brewed matcha tea.
- Mix these ingredients and apply the refreshing pack on your skin.
- Let it work for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- This is such a refreshing and skin brightening mask which would make your skin look even toned, fresh and the antioxidants in this mask would generate flawless new skin cells!
3. Charcoal Powder is an Excellent Scrubbing Ingredient for Exfoliating The Skin!
Skin exfoliation is very important as we have to regularly step out o the house and thus our skin gets affected by dust, impurities and such harmful bacteria. Exfoliating the skin would cleanse the skin from the depth and wipe off all the harmful particles from your entire skin. You can use charcoal powder along with jojoba oil or honey so that the crystal particles and scrubbing elements won’t make your skin dry and rough. The essential oils are best to nourish the skin and with charcoal powder, this scrub would simply make your skin flawless. I must say this is one of the best diy charcoal mask.
Jojoba oil honey and charcoal powder
- Get some charcoal powder from the capsules.
- Add little jojoba oil and honey.
- Scrub your skin with this amazing pack.
- In the circular and smooth motion, keep massaging the pack for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Use of this aromatic mask would make your skin from the depth and get your blood circulation regulated.
- For a blushing skin and flawless glow, go for this scrub and fall in love with your skin!
4. Charcoal Powder can Balance Your Extremely Greasy Skin and Get You Radiant Skin!
Excess oil and greasy skin is quite an issue for women which can look embarrassing sometimes. Imagine an urgent meeting and with nervousness, you are draining with sweat and your oily and greasy skin contributes even more! Greasy skin must be controlled and with charcoal powder, this task would apparently become easier for you! Charcoal has amazing absorbing properties which can absorb the skin oil and greasiness and make your skin feel radiant, super smooth and flawless. Apple cider vinegar and lavender oil and bentonite clay with charcoal powder can balance oil production and make your skin feel soft and blissful.
Apple cider vinegar, clay, lavender oil and charcoal powder
- Take the 1 spoon charcoal powder and clay.
- Add apple cider vinegar and little lavender oil.
- Mix these ingredients and apply this oil balancing mask on your face.
- Rinse after 20-30 minutes.
- Regular use of this amazing mask would control oil production and would leave you with a fine and oil-free skin texture!
5. DIY Charcol Mask – Charcoal Powder can Fight Bug Bites, Wounds and Heal the Cuts!
Inflammation, burning sensation, swelling and painful wounds can be eliminated using charcoal powder quickly. If this powder is instantly used on the bug bites and cuts, you would feel relieved from the pain and swelling. With natural absorbing properties, this element would simply absorb the poison of the bug bites, cuts and such infections. This magical element can get you instant relief from some of the most painful conditions in a go. Here is a cool mask you can prepare for fighting such issues.
Bentonite clay, tea tree oil, beeswax, coconut oil and charcoal powder
- Mix 1 spoon of clay and charcoal powder.
- Add little lavender oil and coconut oil.
- Add this paste to hot beeswax and let it cool down.
- Apply this paste on the cuts, wounds or swollen areas to fight various infections and to get rid of the pain and inflammation!
6. Charcoal Fights Acne and Pimples and is Magical for Acne Prone Skin!
Acne and pimples are annoying bumps which can cause swelling and irritation. Women generally face this issue due to lack of nutritional diet, greasy skin, infections, use of various harmful makeup products etc. Acne and pimples can make the skin look. Also, the swelling and pain caused by acne are quite irritating. For fighting acne and pimples, the charcoal powder is the best ingredient due to its quick action formula. Tea tree oil and charcoal powder are ingredients filled with bacteria and antiseptic properties which can make the skin free from such bacteria and infection. Aloe Vera gel and rose water are for removing greasy skin which causes acne. Thus go for this mask and get rid of the painful pimples soon!
Aloe Vera gel, tea tree oil, rosewater and charcoal powder
- Get one spoon of charcoal powder.
- Mix it with a spoon full of Aloe Vera gel, tea tree oil and rose water.
- Apply this nourishing and cleansing mask on your face.
- Let it work for 20 minutes and rinse.
- Use this mask regularly if you have greasy and acne-prone skin.
Here we are with some amazing benefits, cool recipes and impacts of DIY charcoal masks on your skin. All of us want a beautiful, clean and even-toned skin free from skin impairments like patchiness, acne, blackheads, pores etc. charcoal powder is a magical absorbent which can fulfill your dream of having a beautiful and radiant skin. Thus use these masks with charcoal powder in a correct way and you can get numerous benefits out of them! Try using this favorite and secret beauty care ingredient and fall in love with your skin every day!
This post was last modified on January 1, 2019 2:16 am