Wondering whether it is possible to smell great 24×7? In the hot and humid climate during summers, you probably won’t be able to sustain that refreshing fragrance of your perfumes and soaps for so long! Body odor is one of the most annoying issues almost everyone faces! Either you have meetings or are planning to attend some events; you would need to get rid of the body odor firstly!
Also, if you are spending all the day long in your workplace, at the end of the day you would lose that lingering freshness and fragrance you carried in the morning! For solving all your issues, here we are with some cool DIY organic recipes which can make you smell great all the day long. These are all the DIY remedies which consist of various oils, body butter, homemade lotions and much more which would keep you fresh and awesome for the entire day! Go natural with these cool recipes and stay fresh!
Here are DIY Recipes to Make You Smell Fresh All the Day Long!
1. Refreshing Lavender Body Lotion Cum Deodorant
Lavender oil is one of the most refreshing essential oils which can leave your senses awakened all the day long! The lingering fragrance of this essential oil would fight the odor and pungent smell of sweat and get you a beautiful smell. If you love lavender oil, you can prepare a cool body lotion with some amazing ingredients which would make your skin healthy, smooth and flawless! Here is the iconic recipe!
- Lavender oil
- Vegetable oil
- Almond oil
- Get half cup of almond oil.
- Heat beeswax and vegetable oil and when settled, add the almond oil.
- Add few drops of lavender oil in this mixture.
- Mix this amazing aromatic lotion until it gets beautifully blend and thick.
- You can store this cool lotion in your refrigerator for long life.
This amazing lotion can also be used as a deodorant. Store it in a refrigerator and it would stay fresh and amazing. Vegetable oil would keep it fresh for long, almond oil and lavender oil would nourish your skin and lead to stunning fragrance while beeswax would give it a needed consistency! Try this and get addicted to the mesmerizing fragrance of this lotion!
Let’s know How to Make a Natural Organic Shampoo at Home!
2. Sweet Scented Natural Body Lotion
If you want a stunning body lotion which can make you feel awesome and beautifully refreshing all the day long, this is the natural DIY lotion you must try this season. You can prepare this amazing lotion at your home with some of the finest and handy ingredients you have. Just you need is some rose essential oil and refreshing ylang-ylang oil. The scented lotion prepared from these amazing ingredients would get you lingering smell and a sweet scented feel all the day long!
- Unscented body lotion
- Rose essential oil
- Ylang-ylang oil
- Vitamin E oil
- Get some unscented body lotion.
- You can mix the perfume of your choice in this lotion. It is, however, optional and if you want an alcohol free lotion, you can skip the perfume.
- Mix 4-5 drops of rose essential oil and vitamin E oil.
- Mix 4-5 drops of ylang-ylang oil. You can select any of the oils if ylang-ylang is not available!
- Mix these ingredients and store in a lotion bottle.
- Apply this refreshing lotion everyday after bathing.
You will love to know 5 Awesome Quick Organic Hair Growth Mask Recipes!
Here, vitamin E oil works as a preservative, the essential oils would get you a mind boggling scent while unscented lotion would work as a cool base! You must try this amazing recipe if you want a natural body lotion which not only nourishes your skin but also gets you a smooth fragrance everybody would admire!
3. Aromatic Fresh Underarm Deodorant
Underarms are the smelliest areas which would create embarrassing situations! Underarms would simply require a smoothing, sweat absorbing and cool deodorant which can fight against sweatiness and leave you with a refreshing fragrance! This is our special recipe to fight the underarm smell and get you a glorious feel all the time!
- Coconut oil
- Shea butter
- Arrowroot powder
- Tamanu oil
- Neem oil
- Vitamin E oil
- Jojoba oil
- Take half cup of coconut water and 3 spoons of Shea butter and arrowroot powder.
- Grate the beeswax and add it to the mixture.
- Whip these ingredients in a blender and prepare a thick paste.
- Add tamanu oil, neem oil, vitamin oil and jojoba oil.
- Prepare a thick deodorant and store it in the refrigerator.
- Rub this amazing deo in your underarms and stay away from sweat and smell!
This cool deodorant takes care of your skin reduces smell and would leave you with dry and lingering underarms. Consisting of all the elements for preservation, fragrance, consistency and dryness are studded in this cool blend for amazing results. Try this DIY deodorant recipe and get beautiful underarms!
4. Organic Gel With Mesmerizing Fragrance
If you want a cool body lotion or gel which can get you refreshing fragrance and smooth skin with every application, try this brand new recipe and you would simply fall in love with it! The blend of choicest oils and organic apple cider vinegar would do nothing but create magic over your odorous skin! Try this cool recipe daily and stun people with your iconic aroma!
- Organic apple cider vinegar
- Lavender oil
- Rosemary oil
- Orange oil
- Mix some organic apple cider vinegar with 4-5 drops of lavender oil.
- Add 3 drops of rosemary oil and 2 drops of orange oil.
- Mix these ingredients well and store in a cool dark bottle.
Apply this refreshing gel whenever you step out of your house and smell glorious all the day long. This organic gel would keep your skin away from bacteria and get your skin smooth and supple day by day. Try this and rock all the events with your signature body fragrance this season!
These iconic combinations of scented deodorants, body lotions and gels would keep you fresh, relaxed and confident during for the entire day. You can select the fragrances of your choice and set your mark with lavishing fragrance whenever you go!