A person having correct posture and perfect personality can grab anybody’s attention. The posture of a body is extremely important not only to make an impact but also for your body! Surely we don’t want to turn into those hunchbacks within few years following the wrong body posture! The benefits of these workouts would make you look slim and gorgeous instantly and would also help in reducing back pain issues! A correct posture not only makes the body look tall, sharp and awesome but would also help in boosting energy!
Count on these super cool exercises to improve posture and you will get flawless results!
Exercises To Improve Posture
Planks are the workouts which can have an amazing effect on your back and posture. This is the workout which would improve your posture, tighten and straighten your back! Planks are high impact workouts which can improve your posture and make your body stronger with each move!
Planks are the workouts which can improve your core strength, lower back, upper and middle back, align your shoulder and completely improve your posture! The straight and crisp posture while performing planks would give you strength and would boost up your energy levels instantly!
Way To Perform Planks
- Planks can improve your back muscles, core muscles, and pelvic muscles and keep you strong!
- For performing this exercise, lie down on the floor with your back towards the ceiling.
- Rest your body on the feet and hands.
- Bend the hands from your elbows and equally let your hands and feet balance your body weight.
- Feel the core muscles, abdominal muscles, back muscles getting worked out!.
- Stretch your body while performing this workout and keep in this position for few minutes.
- Release when you are done and relax!
2. Twisted Crunches
Crunches are awesome and this amazing variation in crunches would simply strengthen your core while you perform this high impact workout! Twisted crunches can shape p your sides, core, abdomen, arms and would improve your posture!
If you want to improve your crabby posture, this is the super cool workout which can make your body look flawless! The crunches can reduce back pain and would help you in improving your sitting and standing postures!
Way To Perform Twisted Crunches
- This is an enthusiastic workout which would keep your posture straight and balanced as never before.
- While you perform the twisted crunches, your side muscles, abdominal muscles, back, core muscles etc would get perfectly toned!
- To perform twisted crunches, lie down on the floor and keep your hands behind your head.
- This would help in strengthening your core muscles.
- Keep your body straight and if you are a beginner, keep your legs little bent for comfort.
- Now perform the crunches in the left direction.
- Keep both hands bend and bend from your sides and abdominal muscles.
- Perform the same for the right side and continue.
- Perform 5-10 repetitions daily and maintain the flexibility.
3. Dumbbell Side Bends
The dumbbell side bends are the workouts which can improve your posture and would help you in obtaining a healthy body. When you carry some weight while working out, it helps in achieving proper balance and strength too!
The dumbbell side bends help in correcting your posture, helps in bicep building, makes you stronger and also keeps your back straight! Your posture can either get your muscles relaxed or it can ruin your muscles and cause strain! This workout would keep you flexible and tighter as never before!
Way To Perform Dumbbell Side Bends
- For performing this pose, stand straight on the floor with your back and core straight.
- Hold the dumbbells in both your hands.
- Now, bend your left arm downwards from your side.
- Feel the stretch on your sides, shoulders, back and keep your hand straight.
- Perform this for the other hand and maintain the alignment with your shoulders.
- Perform 10-15 repetitions and relax.
- This workout would keep your body aligned and balanced soon!
4. The Cobra Pose
The cobra pose is awesome and the health benefits of cobra pose are beyond posture correction! To prevent injuries from workouts, sports, and such events, this is the best workout which stretches your body and keeps you flexible!
While you stretch and perform this pose, your awkward and lose posture would get improved gradually! When you will perform this pose daily, you would find a difference and correctness in your posture! The cobra pose would boost energy and keep you active as sometimes, lose posture is due to laziness too!
Way To Perform The Cobra Pose
- This super cool pose would help you in correcting your posture along with improving your back.
- To perform this pose, lie down on the floor on your belly.
- Now keep both your feet open with your heels facing in the upward direction.
- Rest your body on the palms and keep your hands straight in alignment with your shoulders.
- Raise your body upwards and face the ceiling direction.
- Stare in the upward direction and breathe!
- Hold on this pose for few seconds and release.
- Perform 5-10 repetitions of this pose and improve your posture with this super exciting cobra pose!
Pilates is the set of workouts which can help in improving posture. Pilates also help in improving alignment and helps you move in the correct way to improve your posture! It helps in strengthening the core which would directly impact on your posture!
The deep core muscles are used in the improvement of posture through this workout. Also the abdominal muscles, back muscles get relaxed with this amazing workout option! Keep your alignment straight and crisp with this super cool posture improving workout!
Way To Perform Pilates
- To perform this amazing pose, lie down on the floor.
- Keep your back muscles, neck and core relaxed while you lie down.
- Place the hands on the abdominal muscles and on the rib.
- Now raise your legs in the ceiling direction.
- Also, raise your back in the upward direction.
- Make a v pose with your feet and your core.
- Also, raise tour both hands straight and in alignment with your shoulders.
- Keep your legs elevated and feel the stretch on your abdominal muscles, hips, thighs, arms and various muscles!
- This is such a flexible and strengthening workout which you must perform to improve your posture!
6. Seated Chest Flies
The seated chest flies would keep you aligned, straight and tight! This amazing pose helps in pain relief and improves the functioning of your different body muscles! The smooth and crisp moves of seated chest flies would increase motion in your body and would keep you sharp!
The arm strength and tightness are extremely important and with these amazing moves, your arm strength would increase gradually. While seated in the chest flies position, your arms, shoulders and abdominal muscles would get into correct alignment and proper posture which is extremely important!
Way To Perform Seated Chest Flies
- To perform the seated crunches, sit on the chair with dumbbells in both your hands.
- Raise your hands straight in front of you.
- Keep the alignment proper with your shoulders and arms straight.
- Now, perform the chest flies while opening your hands towards the sides.
- Go with a gentle and smooth motion and feel your shoulders getting worked out.
- Again close the arms and keep your arms right in front of you.
- Perform 10-15 repetitions and improve your posture with this cool workout!
7. Cat-Cow Pose
The cat cow pose is a magical posture improving workout which can improve your posture with different benefits for your body. This is a cool pose which can improve your back, core muscles and has unique benefits!
The cat cow pose is an awesome pose in which the weight is balanced easily! If you are looking for an easy and stretchy pose which can activate your different muscles. From the back, core muscles and the tailbone, this amazing workout would keep your alignment easy and correct! This is one of the best posture improving workouts which can work effectively on your muscles and would help reduce back pain issues!
Way To Perform The Cat-Cow Pose
- This is an amazing pose which switches in cat and cow pose which can improve our balance, flexibility, and posture with every move!
- To perform this workout, get on the floor.
- Rest yourself on your knees and hands.
- Bend your legs from the knees and keep your arms straight, aligned with the shoulders.
- In the beginning, bend your back downwards and stare in the ceiling direction.
- Stay in this position for few seconds and get into the other pose.
- Switch and tuck your back outwards preparing a curve from your back.
- Stare downwards and keep your posture straight and tightened.
- Breathe while performing this amazing pose and continue in smooth and slow motion.
- Perform 10 repetitions every day and improve your posture with this high impact pose!