After a long week of tiring and hectic schedules, all we need is a relaxing spa! Don’t you think that a week full of a regular schedule of office work, preparing foods, cleaning, and travelling can make you feel extremely tired and lazy? We understand that being a woman and working all the day long comes with lots of tiredness and responsibilities! In managing all these chores and routine, you forget to treat and calm yourself!
More than anything, it is important for you to pamper yourself and get a break! Also, we understand that not all women can afford the constant expenses of a spa treatment at salons. It is though not necessary to spend bucks and more bucks for your spa treatments as you can get the world class spa service at your home too! With some handy products and the desire to get refreshed, you can have a gala time having a spa at your home! Here are some awesome ways to have a spa at home and get yourself a cool break!
Let’s Know How to Get a Refreshing Spa at Home With Natural Ingredients?
1. Scrub and Cleanse Your Skin
The first and very important part of a spa is getting your skin rejuvenated and exfoliated. You must scrub your skin for fighting the dirt, impurities and other such skin impairments. Also, you can use some awesome scrubbing ingredients to cleanse and exfoliate your skin.
- Coffee powder
- Coconut oil
- Mix some coconut oil, coffee powder and sugar
- Scrub your face and skin with this mixture
- For 15-20 minutes, scrub your skin gently with this amazing mixture and let it work for 20 minutes
Coffee powder is an amazing ingredient which can fight skin ageing and can tighten your skin. It would remove the dirt; impurities and dead skin cells while making the skin look crystal clear. Coconut oil and sugar would condition and nourish your tired skin giving some instant freshness!
2. Redefine Your Skin with Natural Papaya Mask
After scrubbing your skin, you can refresh and rejuvenate your skin with this amazing papaya mask. Papayas are cool for the skin and can work wonders over your face! It fights pigmentation, dark skin, saggy and undernourished skin too! Apply this amazing mask and redefine your skin while polishing it!
- Ripe papayas
- Boil the papayas and mash them
- Add little honey and apply it on your skin when they mixture gets cool down
- Apply this mask and leave it for 20 minutes
- Go for a steaming session. Apply face steam and rinse your face with cool water
3. Go for Amazing Hair Conditioning
Conditioning your hair is also an important part of the spa. If you want to get awesome freshness and relaxation, you must condition your hair and make them cleansed beautifully. Your damaged hair needs to get conditioned for maintaining its growth, for glorious length and thickness. Here is an amazing hair conditioning mask which you can try and get glorious hair!
- Blend some avocado pieces and prepare a thick paste
- Add egg yolk, little curd and honey
- Blend these ingredients and apply this mixture evenly on your hair and scalp
- Let it work for 30-40 minutes and rinse
This nourishing conditioner would simply moisturize your hair and quench its thirst for nutrients and fluids. With this cool mask, your hair would get strong, long, healthy and shiny! Let these awesome ingredients work miracles on your hair and get you flawless hair!
4. Get Your Hands and Foot Rejuvenated
If you have missed your manicure and pedicure sessions, you can include them in you spa sessions and get multiple benefits! Your hands and foot would require some pampering which you can include in your spa session. Try this cool recipe to exfoliate and redefine your hands and foot in no time!
- Olive oil
- Crush some oatmeal and make thin powder
- Add some olive oil and honey
- Rub your skin with this amazing mask and let it work on your dry hands and foot for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse with cool water
This is a nourishing mask which can refresh your skin, remove all the impurities and dead skin while making your hands and feet gorgeously smooth! This would simply help in revitalizing the skin and make your hands and feet look mesmerizing!
Want to know how to get healthy nails? Here are 8 Great Nail Care Tips for Maintaining Healthy Nails!
5. Prepare for Your Lavish Bath
The most amazing and soothing part of spa treatment is the royal bath we can enjoy! A tub full of hot water, scented essential oils, beautiful candles in the surroundings and the refreshing aromatic environment would make you feel heavenly! Enjoy your time with this amazing bath!
- Essential oils
- Hot bathtub
- Fill your tub with hot water
- Add few drops of your favorite essential oil. You can select lavender oil, rose oil, orange oil, lemon oil etc as per your choice of flavor
- Also, you can select the option of bubble bath!
- Lit the flavored candles on your side
- Play some gentle and soothing music
- Relax in this water for hour and as you like
This is a dreamy spa treatment with glorious bath which would simply make you feel wonderful. Your skin would get refreshed, you would feel peaceful and enlightened after this session!
6. Relax and Freshen Up and Soothe Your Senses
The last but not least part of spa therapy! Once you are done with your bathing, get on your bed and apply some rose water on your face. Cut some cucumber slices and place it over your eyes. Relax while you play some cool music in the background and enjoy the freshness a cleansing as never before!
The entire process of a spa is just to make you feel glorious and refreshing. It would not only make your senses calmed and sooth but would also cleanse your hair, skin and body parts while nourishing them. After this cool therapy, you would feel enlightened, energetic and simply flawless!