The brown shade hair color is the trend this season and they are gaining popularity among the general people like anything. There are a plenty of shades in brown ranging from the chocolate brown, mocha, coffee, hot cocoa, truffle brown and what not. You now have a plethora of options in the blonde hairstyles and can experiment with various hairstyles. And to your surprise, your hair length doesn’t even matter as you can look great with even the shortest hair look.
When it comes to the brown colour, it looks classy, dramatic and occasionally a bit blunt. Here in this blog, we have brought you the top hairstyles which are gaining traction when it comes to the brown hair. You can always decide the one according to the occasion and the mood that you are in and make yourself stand out from the crowd. Moreover, the styles that we have mentioned have been donned by some of the most famous celebrities and thus you can never go wrong with them any day.
Know About the Best Hairstyles for Brown Hair
So, here is a list according to the hair length and you would see that there are a plenty of options available in each case. Read each of the points elaborately to know more about Hairstyles for Brown Hair:
1. For Medium Length Hair
- The sophisticated bob is one such hairstyle which suits the ones who look the classy and blunt hairstyles. The sharp and sleek cut of the bob makes you ultra-chic and versatile. So, try it out if you are up for it.
- The retro bouffant is another such chic style and the one which is donned by Kate Middleton herself. This particular style involves a middle partition with curled ends. Moreover, cat eyes would look the best with this hairstyle so do the necessary eye makeup on that part to give a retro look.
- Breezy bangs are so in the trends. Trim the hair from the middle a little bit and you are good to go.
- Getting the dimensional highlights will give an illusion of the hair with layers. It is a great hairstyle trick and you can see Jennifer Aniston donning it.
- The half up and half down hair style involve pulling back some portion of the hair and tying them down and letting some part of them hang loose on the shoulders. You can even choose to curl the ends if you wish to.
- The beachy waves give you a chilled out vibe. The most natural way to get this look to roll up your hair in a messy bun and then let it loose after some time.
- Long bangs along with a low pony look well if you wish for a sleek look. All you need to do is tie your hair with a rubber band and there you are done.
- Get your hair in the soft waves and you would be done with a chic look. These work great when you have to go for a party or a lunch.
2. For Short Length Hair
- The pixie haircut has been the favourite among many these days, you too can have the same if you are up for chopping your hair for good,
- Get the dual tone look by highlighting the roots of your hair with a darker colour and leaving the blonde hair for the rest part of the strands.
- The layered bob which is extremely short along with a bit of curl will give your look. Also, this style looks the best on the angular faces. Be specific about that.
- The dip dye at the ends of your hair will give your hair a beachy vibe and will add the perfect pop of colour.
- For quickies, all you need to do is to tuck the hairpin at the end of your ear and you are good to go.
- Messy ringlets look really good if you have a short bob and wish to play with an anew hairstyle for the short hair.
- Go for a straight edge bob along with light waves when you are leaving for a casual day or a party and you’ll surely be in the limelight.
3. For Curly Hair
- Cropped bob along with a lot of curls work really well. In this, the loose hair is taken a curled so as to give a triangular effect.
- The disco hair is more of what the people with heavy hair along with the curls can don. Make sure you use a hairspray to set your hair well.
- The symmetry curls involve parting the hair from between and curls them equally on both the sides so that both the sides look similar in appearance.
- If you don’t have naturally curly hair, then you can always use the sea salt spray and pull the hair up for this flowing effect.
- To get frizzy nebulous curls, you can braid the wet hair and let them as it is to dry overnight. Loosen the braid in the morning and get the desired style.
- The satiny medium-barrel curls will not make your hair come out of place and will add extra oomph along with the natural makeup.
- Pin back your hair and let loose the end hang on your shoulders for the loosely pinned waves look.
- The buoyant spirals just like that of Shakira along with blonde highlights will give you a divine look.
There are endless hairstyles and looks with which you can experiment. With the grooming sessions earning the big heights day-by-day, stylists have started experimenting with the new cuts and colour to give you the best look that would enhance your personality. We hope that this blog might have given you some insight on the trending hairstyles and how they are making a mark among the hairstyles and the people in general. So, now you have a plethora of options to choose from no matter what your hair length might be. Transform your bad hair day with these simple ideas and you would be good to go.
This post was last modified on January 5, 2019 8:51 pm