The only purpose of tea leaves you know is to drink a nice cup of steaming tea in the morning. It makes you feel fresh and pleasant for the rest of the day. Well, you must be also getting warnings from sources and doctors how tea is harmful to your body. But you will be surprised to know that tea leaves can benefit your health and beauty in amazing ways.
The mention of healthy tea reminds us of the widely known green tea. Green tea leaves are comprised of antioxidants, amino acids and enzymes. It also contains various nutrients such as Vitamin B, potassium, magnesium, and so on. Just as drinking green tea improves skin complexion and makes you healthier, you can also utilise tea leaves externally for your overall health and beauty.
Uses of Tea Leaves for Beauty
- In case you have forgotten to apply sunscreen on a sunny day, then you really can’t imagine the loss that you have caused to your skin. Your skin will suffer from issues such as itchy skin, painful burning sensation and heavy tanning. We have a natural remedy for reducing this burning sensation. You can put tea bags on the affected skin for some time. You can even put these tea bags in your bathtub to provide a cooling relief to your whole body.
- Green tea is useful for rejuvenating skin and removing toxins out of the body. One can make a nice facial pack out of green tea bags. You need to remove the contents out of the green tea bags, add honey and lemon juice in it and apply it on the face. Leave it for at least 10 minutes and rinse properly with water. If you use this mask at least once a week, your skin complexion will look healthier.
- Puffiness and soreness around your eyes can be reduced by putting tea bags on the eyes for some time. The tea bags offer soothing sensation and relaxation for your tired eyes.
- Green tea leaves can be boiled in water, mixed with your favourite oil and used as a toner to remove impurities from the skin. Your facial skin will receive sufficient hydration and nourishment from this toner.
- One can also prepare homely facial scrubs out of tea leaves. A perfect scrub will be to add dried tea leaves with sugar, honey and olive oil. It will help in exfoliating your body and facial skin by removing dead cells, dust, dirt and blackheads.
- When we talk about beauty, we also include the beauty of hair. Most of the people in this world are trying to cover their grey hair by visiting a salon or dyeing their hair at home itself. You can also try a new colouring solution for layering your grey hair without spending thousands of bucks in the parlour. Soak at least 3-4 tea bags in one cup of warm water. Later, put 1 tablespoonful of rosemary or sage and keep it overnight. Later, strain the solution and apply it to your hair after shampooing your hair. You need to use a towel to wipe off the extra application. However, the result won’t be achieved in the first attempt. You will have to do the treatment for several times.
- Another concern about hair beauty is its natural conditioning. Tea leaves can soak in warm water for at least half an hour. You can use it as natural conditioning solutions for your dry and frizzy hair. Needless to say, you need to use unsweetened tea and after shampooing your hair with a regular shampoo.
- If you are suffering from the problem of foot odour, then you can give a tea pedicure for your foot. You need to soak your feet in unsweetened, brewed tea for at least 10 to 15 minutes. You will be relieved from the rigid foot odours in some time.
Use of Tea Leaves for Health
- Tea leaves work like a miracle on boils. You need to cover a boil with wet tea leaves for a whole night. You will definitely undergo painless draining of the boil when you wake up next day.
- In case you or your child has lost a tooth or your tooth has been pulled recently, then tea leaves can work wonder. You need to cool some tea leaves and press it on the bleeding gums in a direct manner. The bleeding will stop and the pain will also fade considerably.
- Have you seen recent mouthwash comprising of green tea extracts in it? If you want to make a natural tea mouthwash at home itself, you prepare peppermint tea and rinse your mouth with it. If you have painful tooth issue, it will also reduce. Moreover, your mouth will feel fresh and the problem of mouth smell will be resolved.
Thus, incorporating tea leaves in your beauty regime will make your skin healthy and beautiful. Tea leaves are also beneficial for gaining a healthy body as it removes all the toxins from the body.
Hope you enjoyed reading about the usefulness of Tea leaves. If you loved reading these tips then please share this article on social media with your friends and help spread the knowledge. Also dont forget to give your comments in the comment section below.