Why go for artificial products and chemicals when you have completely natural remedies for all your skin troubles? A perfect blend of Vitamin C and Honey will give you the best and most natural face pack to try on. These all-natural masks will not have any side effects. Experiment and find out which one of these packs suit your face the most. You no longer have to worry about market skin products because now you have this amazing Honey Face Pack at your disposal!
With age, the collagen in the skin reduces. This leads to wrinkles and causes the skin to age. Vitamin C is important for collagen synthesis. It also prevents skin damage from occurring and slows down the ageing of the skin. Honey, with its antibacterial properties, prevents skin breakouts. Mixing these two magical ingredients will give us the best natural face mask.
Let’s Learn How to Make Vitamin C and Honey Face Pack
1. Vitamin C, Honey and Sugar
- One teaspoon of organic or raw manuka honey
- Half a teaspoon of organic brown sugar. You can also use regular sugar, though it may be more abrasive.
- Half a teaspoon of vitamin C powder. This can be replaced by lime juice that has been freshly squeezed.
- One to two drops of lavender essential oil.
Blend all the ingredients well. Use the mixture to massage your face for about one to two minutes. Follow a circular motion for the same. Apply very gently pressure. Leave it on for five to forty-five minutes. You may now use warm water and a wash cloth to wipe it away.
2. Vitamin C, Honey and Rose Water
You can also prepare a face mask using vitamin C tablets, rose water and honey. This is very simple to make and use.
- Powder two vitamin C tablets with the help of a manual grinder. Now you may add two spoons of rose water. Mix the solution well. Take one spoon of honey and add it to the solution. Blend all the ingredients.
- Apply it on to your face and make sure it does not come into contact with your eye area. Leave it on for about ten minutes and then wash it away.
- After drying your face, you can also use aloe Vera gel for better it is preferable to use the mask either in the evening or in the night as vitamin C can make your skin photosensitive.
3. Vitamin C, Honey and Essential Oils
- To prepare this mask you will need one teaspoon of natural Vitamin C powder, one teaspoon of raw honey, one to two drops of sandalwood, geranium, frankincense, tea tree, eucalyptus or helichrysum essential oil.
- Mix all the ingredients using a small brush. Use the brush to apply it evenly onto your face. Avoid the eye area. Wash it away using warm water after about fifteen minutes. You can even use a warm cloth and wipe it away.
This mask will help you to brighten your skin tone. If at all your skin is extreme sensitive you can reduce the amount of vitamin C powder added. It is suitable for all skin types. You can replace the Vitamin C powder with Vitamin C tablets powdered by yourself. However, you need to ensure that the powder or tablets that you use say L-ascorbic acid.
4. Vitamin C Antioxidant Face Mask
- This mask has a detoxifying and cleansing effect. It suits all skin types and is very effective in reducing signs of ageing.
- This dry anhydrous mask needs to be mixed with water before use. As a result, it cab be preserved for a longer period.
- Vitamin C powder (L-ascorbic acid) helps in reducing wrinkles and brightens the skin.
- Green clay cleanses the skin and helps you to get rid of all the impurities. It has a rejuvenating effect.
- Tapioca starch has the ability to absorb oils.
- Matcha green tea is rich in antioxidants and helps in detoxification of the skin.
- Honey powder has anti-bacterial properties and removed dirt from the pores of the skin. It also has a moisturizing effect, making the skin smooth.
- Neroli essential oil, as it is extracted from flowers from the Orange tree, it is also called Orange Blossom. The oil has the ability to heal and also acts as an anti-depressant.
You need 50 gm of green clay, 38.5 gm of tapioca starch, 5 gm of Matcha powder, 5gm of honey powder, 1 gm of Vitamin C powder (l-ascorbic acid) and 0.5 gm of Neroli essential oil. Blend all the ingredients well.
Mix about two teaspoons of the prepared mask in water. Take enough water required to form a paste. Use a brush to apply it onto your face. You can even use your fingertips. Leave it on for five to fifteen minutes. After this, you can wash it away.
5. Vitamin C, Honey and Jojoba Oil
You can prepare another easy face mask using one tablespoon of honey, one tablespoon of vitamin c powder and one tablespoon of jojoba oil.
Use raw and organic honey. You may use any other light oil like almond oil instead of jojoba oil.
Blend the honey and oil until you form a paste out of the mixture. Mix well so that the paste becomes smooth. You may now add the Vitamin powder into it and continue to mix. Cleanse your face and then apply the paste onto your face.
6. Camu Camu Face Mask
Camu Camu is a perfectly natural form of vitamin C and protects the skin to a great extent. It is an abundantly rich source of natural vitamin C. It has about thirty times more vitamin C than what oranges have. Consumption of Camu Camu is a very effective way to reduce signs of aging and other diseases. Since it comes in a powdered form, Camu Camu can even be applied directly onto the skin.
Benefits of Camu Camu
- It helps to prevent ageing of the skin.
- It protects the skin from any kind of fungi or bacteria that could, thereby preventing acne. It enhances the production of collagen giving it a boost.
- It also has healing properties.
All you need in order to prepare the Camu Camu mask are one dessert spoon full of raw honey and one teaspoon of Camu Camu.
- Cleanse your face.
- Mix both the ingredients well and rub the mixture onto your face.
- Allow it to set for about fifteen minutes after which you can wash it off.
As both the ingredients use to prepare it are natural and have healing properties, you can use the mask as often as you wish to. There are no toxic elements in it.
Camu Camu rejuvenates your skin and raw honey protects your skin against free radicals, fungus and bacteria.
You must try Best Clay Masks to Try This Summer! Click here for more details…
Now that you have so many options, pick your favorite one and go for it. You can even try out different methods and find out which one gives your skin better results.
It’s time to make your skin glow. These easy face packs can be made anytime, anywhere. Create your own spa at home and pamper yourself!