Mangoes are known as the king of all fruits due to its mouth watering taste which is rare and awesome! I remember waiting for summers just to enjoy the delicious taste of mangoes all the season! India is the largest cultivator of mangoes and we Indians love to enjoy the delight of mangoes! Mangoes not only taste heavenly but the benefits of this juicy fruits are many! From alphonso to kesar, here are some interesting Mango Benefits!
Here’s what you will go through in this journey of mango benefits!
- Nutritional value of mangoes.
- Amazing benefits of mangoes on skin.
- Mango delight skin enriching recipes.
- Benefits of mangoes on hair.
- Awesome hair quality improving mango masks.
- Mango Benefits on health.
- Ways to use mangoes for health and body.
Nutritional Value Of Mangoes
- Mangoes are filled with uncountable nutrients which are essential for our body. Here are some important nutrients and minerals which we can obtain from this tasty fruit!
- Eating 100 gram mangoes can get you quite amazing amount of nutrients and health benefits. You get approximately 60kcal on a 100 gram serving of mangoes.
- It also consists of 34mg vitamin C, 43ug folate, 0.119mg vitamin b6, 0.9mg vitamin E, 168mg potassium, 11mg calcium and magnesium as the dominating minerals.
- Other than this, mangoes are filled with carotene, iron, phosphorus, zinc, potassium and other essential minerals of our body.
- The rich nutritional value and the delicious pulp makes it one of the most delicious fruits which are used in different ways like smoothies, refreshments, pickles, deserts and much more!
Amazing Mango Benefits On Skin
We have heard a lot of mangoes face masks and facials which acts as a nourishing therapy for skin. With the richness of minerals and nutrients, this fruit would never fail to make your skin look flawless. Here are some amazing mango benefits on the skin and various ways to try it!
1. Mangoes Can Prevent Skin Aging
- Skin aging is one of the concerning issues which women simply hate! It is identified that nearly by the age of 25, our skin starts developing various signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, saggy skin etc.
- Mangoes consist of the nutrients and minerals which improve skin elasticity and make the skin flawless. Mango extracts consist of carotene, vitamin C and vitamin A which are the skin elasticity boosters.
- Your skin requires nutrients to look youthful and mangoes are rich with these minerals which can nurture your skin!
2. Mangoes Can Prevent You From The Harmful Sun Rays
- We all are horrified by the word UV rays and try maximum ways to stay away from these rays. The UV rays are extremely harmful for our skin and can make the skin texture worst.
- Also, it can penetrate your skin and cause various illnesses! Mangoes are filled with beta carotene and vitamins which help your skin from getting affected by sun rays.
- This sun damage protective ingredient can help you from getting tanned and also help you get rid of sun tan!
3. Mangoes Fight Dry Skin and Acne
- Due to unhealthy diet, seasonal changes, hormonal changes and various such reasons, changes in skin texture are common.
- If, you have dry skin, greasy skin, acne prone skin or any such issues bothering you, here are mangoes to give your skin a transformation!
- The nutritional value of mangoes states it can work as a nourishing ingredient for your skin.
- With vitamins and minerals, your dry skin would get flooded with fluids and essential minerals which can glorify your skin!
- You can use mangoes also to cure skin issues and get a radiant skin glow on your face!
- Also, this amazing fruit with vitamins can remove scars permanently leading you towards even toned and spotless beauty!
4. You Can Use Mangoes As A Natural Skin Cleanser
- Tired of trying different brands for skin cleansing products? Here is a natural skin cleanser and toner which would leave you with fresh, blissful and flawless skin.
- Dealing with pollution, germs, and dust and sun rays is no easy in today’s times.
- It is immensely important to use cleansers and toners which can remove all the dirt and germs from your skin and make your skin glow.
- Mangoes are rich cleansers which can remove the dirt settled on the deep layers of your skin.
- Also, it is filled with skin tone enriching minerals which would never fail to make your skin one shade lighter and cleaner!
- Get spotless and even toned skin with this magical fruit daily!
Mango Delight Skin Enriching Recipes
Now that we know some amazing mango benefits over the skin, here are the cool recipes and face masks which can get you all these benefits. Try these fresh and promising methods to enrich your skin and fall in love with your adorable skin tone!
1. Promising Egg White – Mango Anti Aging Mask
Egg White, Mangoes
- Get 1 small bowl of ripe mangoes (chopped).
- Beat one egg white and add in the mango bowl.
- Mash and mix these ingredients and prepare a thick mixture.
- Apply this mask on your face, and neck.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and when dries, rinse with water.
- Egg white has natural properties for boosting skin elasticity and with mango pulp, it would surely make your skin look radiant and youthful.
- While using this mask for 2 weeks, your fine lines, saggy skin, puffiness under eyes, wrinkles will gradually banish!
2. Antioxidant Rich Sun Protection Mango Mask
Papaya, Mango, Honey
- Take 2 slices of ripe papayas.
- 2 slices of ripe mangoes.
- Chop these slices and add them in a blender.
- Add 1 tbsp honey.
- Blend these ingredients and prepare a thick paste.
- Apply this on your tanned face or as a protection against sun rays.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse.
- This is a sun protection mask which can prevent you from getting tanned an also it works as a magical tan remover.
- Papaya and honey and 2 distinct and proven ingredients for sun protection which can get you cool results when, merged with mangoes.
3. Anti Bacterial And Cleansing Mango Mask For Acne Prone Skin
Honey, Mango Pulp, Almond Oil
- Pour 1tbsp honey in a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp almond oil.
- Mash one slice of ripe mango and add in this mixture.
- Prepare a thick mask and apply it on your acne prone skin.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- This is a cleansing mask which will remove acne and pimples while leaving your skin fresh and blissful
4. Cleansing and Toning Mango Mask
Mango, Turmeric, Gram Flour, Honey, Rose Water
- In a bowl, add some chopped mangoes.
- Add little turmeric powder.
- Add 1 spoon gram flour, half spoon honey and 1 spoon rose water.
- Mix these ingredients and prepare a paste.
- Apply it on your neck and face thoroughly.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse.
- The ingredients in this mixture would simply make your skin cleansed from depth and would also make your skin look even toned!
Benefits Of Mangoes On Hair
No doubt mangoes can improve your hair quality! It consists of the most important element for hair known as beta carotene which can transform your hair and make them look flattering! Here are some mango benefits for hair!
1. Boost Hair Growth And Prevent Hair Fall With Mangoes
- Your hair are a beautiful part of your body and is consumes lots of nutrients your body absorbs. Your hair requires minerals and nutrients for growth and to prevent hair fall.
- Mangoes consist of vitamins and carotene which is a trigger for hair growth. Beta carotene helps the hair follicles grow and maintain its strength.
- This natural element is immensely beneficial to keep your hair strong and long. Mangoes also consist of vitamins which would help in blood flow over our scalp which boosts hair growth.
- Thus, along with beta carotene and other nutrients, mangoes can make your hair grow longer and longer while reducing hair fall notably!
2. Mangoes Help In Battling Dandruff
- Dandruff is one of the annoying conditions which people face due to lack or hair care and hygiene.
- Your hair and scalp gets dry in different seasons and with climatic change. Also, your diet can make your scalp dry which can lead to dandruff.
- Mangoes can help in battling dandruff as they are rich in vitamins and specially vitamin A which fights dandruff and keeps scalp issues at bay.
- Mangoes can fill your scalp with fluids and nutrients which would keep dry, frizzy and rough hair away which can result into dandruff!
3. Preventing Graying Of Hair
- Mangoes and mango seeds are important for preventing graying of hair. Premature hair graying is one of the leading issues nowadays.
- Due to unhealthy food habits, stress, certain disease, smoking, alcohol consumption and such conditions, your hair can get gray before time. Mangoes have the ability to transform your hair and prevent graying.
- Apply mangoes on your hair and battle gray hair as a pro! This remedy works due to the rich minerals and elements which can improve blood circulation in your scalp and promote hair growth!
- Try using mango pulp and seeds on your hair for dark, shiny and lustrous hair.
4. Apply Mangoes For Smooth, Silky, Shiny and Long Hair
- We love this awesome ingredient which can have numerous benefits on hair. The rich source of nutrients and minerals can fill your scalp with essential fluids.
- For smooth silky and shiny hair, you can use mangoes and nourish your hair.
- Carotene and vitamins in mangoes would boost hair growth; make your hair shiny and conditioned.
- Also, it works as an awesome conditioner for your hair due to its smoothening properties.
- Your dry scalp and frizzy hair would permanently fade away if you use mangoes daily for your hair!
Awesome Hair Quality Improving Mango Masks
1. Mango Aloe Mask For Hair Fall
Mangoes, Aloe Vera Gel
- In a bowl, add 2 spoons aloe Vera gel.
- Mash 2 slices of mangoes and add in the bowl.
- Apply this hair enriching mask on your scalp.
- Let it get penetrated in your scalp for 20 minutes and rinse.
- Use this mask every week and boost hair growth as never before. Also, your hair fall would reduce notably.
2. Indian Gooseberries and Mango Mask For Gray Hair
Indian Gooseberries, Mango
- You can use either gooseberry powder or juice for this mask.
- Get 2 spoons of Indian gooseberry powder.
- Add ripe mangoes in the gooseberry powder.
- Mix these ingredients and apply it on your scalp.
- Indian gooseberries are amazing on the hair and are the best ingredients to fight hair graying. Mangoes would work miracles on your hair and make them look youthful!
- These two magical Indian ingredients can simply boost hair growth and prevent gray hair as no other product!
3. Miraculous Mango Mask To Fight Dandruff
Yogurt, Mango Pulp
- In a bowl, add 3 spoons yogurt.
- Add some chopped ripe mangoes.
- Crush this mixture and prepare a thick paste.
- Apply this anti dandruff mask on your scalp and hair.
- Let it work on your hair for half hour and rinse.
- Use this mask once a week to get effective results to fight dandruff and get flawless hair.
4. Regular Mango Mask For Healthy And ;Lustrous Hair
Mangoes, Aloe Vera Gel
- Add some chopped mangoes in a bowl.
- Extract fresh aloe Vera gel in the bowl.
- Whip this mixture and prepare a thick paste.
- Apply this conditioning mask on your scalp and cover all your hair.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and let it work for an hour.
- Rinse with cold water.
- You can use this mask once a week to fight all the scalp issues and to get thick, shiny, smooth and long hair!
Mango Benefits On Health
1. Mangoes and Anti Cancer Ingredients and Help In Preventing Cancer
- Here is one of the most amazing and thrilling reason to consume more mangoes! What can be better than a fruit which can act as an anti cancer ingredient?
- Mangoes are simply awesome for health and consist of all the elements which can fight cancer cells and prevent them from growing.
- This anti oxidant rich fruit fights the cancer causing cells and helps in building stamina. The anti oxidants like polyphenols and terpenoids help in battling such life threatening disease like cancer.
- The other rich anti oxidants and elements have shown signs of preventing liver cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer and such other similar types of cancer.
- Thus, consume this awesome fruit to stay unaffected from cancer cells all your life long!
2. Mangoes are Awesome For Digestion and Improves Metabolism
- The metabolic system and digestion are two of the most important systems of our body. Due to the efficiency of these systems, the body remains healthy and active.
- Also, the nutrients in different foods are absorbed during the digestion and metabolism processes which is very important for your body health.
- Mangoes are filled with fibers and digestive enzymes which has the ability to improve digestion. These elements can improve digestion and will make you feel full and satisfied.
- Mangoes simply improve the digestive system performance and helps in absorption of the essential nutrients making you healthy!
3. Mangoes Can Boost Your Brain Power, Improve Concentration and Memory
- Having a problem while focusing at work? Unhappy with your brain powers and memory? Try mangoes and give your brain a boost of essential minerals.
- These minerals and nutrients like vitamin b6 are immensely important for brain power and to supply blood in your brain efficiently.
- Also, mangoes consist of iron which is immensely important for brain growth and development. Iron can increase blood flow and help you focus better.
4. Mangoes Help In Boosts Your Immune System
- What can be more efficient than mangoes rich with all the nutrients which can improve your immune function?
- A strong immune system is the key to healthy body. All the heart issu7es, brain issues and chronic disease can be prevented if you have strong immunity
- Vitamin C is a core ingredient in mangoes which is defined to improve immune system and to enhance body functioning.
- Vitamin C, zinc, potassium and such elements help in preventing infections, bacteria and germs to affect your body and thus keep such problems at a bay!
- This season grab some more mangoes and keep yourself safe from different health issues.
5. Mangoes Helps In Reducing Blood Sugar Levels And Helps In Diabetes
- Fruits have natural sugar and thus are not harmful as the sugar we use in various foods.
- Mangoes are filled with natural sugar and such elements which can lower the blood sugar levels and helps in preventing diabetes.
- Also, the mango peels are used as herbal ingredients for diabetic patients and have shown visible difference in the levels of blood sugar.
- You can consume mangoes to prevent diabetes type 2 and to balance the blood sugar level. This can also get beneficial in cases of high cholesterol and obesity.
- Have this natural and nutritional fruit daily to keep your blood sugar balanced and your body healthy!
Ways To Use Mangoes For Health And Body
There are many ways to consume mangoes to enjoy the delicious taste and to extract the mango benefits which are listed here:
- If you like to start your day with a fresh fruity drink, you can drink a glass of mango juice. Also, you can mix some different fruits and prepare a refreshing drink to boost up your mornings.
- Chop the mangoes in little cubes and consume them chilled as a yummy snack.
- Add mango cubes in your salad to make it more fruitilicious.
- You can also add some slices and cubes of mangoes in your dessert.
- The delicious and yummy mango pie can act as an awesome dessert and mood booster.
- Prepare yummy mango smoothies for strength, protein and as a refreshment.
This season, enjoy this delicious multi benefit fruit and extract all the mango benefits for your body! Consume it or use it on your hair and skin for a nutritional blast. This is one of the healthiest fruits which can contribute in improving your health and make you feel awesome!
This post was last modified on January 1, 2019 2:40 am