Are you looking for tips for getting that flawless fair skin? It is the dream of nearly every woman to have that flawless looking skin for a beautiful appearance. But to get that look, the ladies are tuning to those chemicals products to obtain the desired fairness. Getting a perfect tone in that way might seem quick and easy, but on long terms, it would give you a properly damaged skin with several wrinkles, premature ageing, fine lines and much more. Getting a fair tone naturally is hence, the best way which doesn’t carry any such side effects.
In the earlier days, women used to have a bath therapy including milk and rose petals which helped them to remain fresh with a fair skin tone. But is that possible in this fast-moving life? Absolutely no. Everyone in this century is living a life which runs according to the clock timings. Thinking how to get that flawless skin without spending hours after it! Go for homemade and organic treatments to your various skin problem for a perfect fair tone.
Simple and Quick Homemade Packs to for Fair Skin
1. Milk and Honey Pack for Fair Skin
Milk is the best ingredient of lactic acid. Lactic acid is the best ingredient to fight against skin whitening and ageing problems. It exfoliates your skin giving it a smooth and fair touch. Honey, on the other hand, will give a glow to your skin. Honey is also having a feature to lock moisture, and hence is the best moisturizer for your skin.
The regular use of this milk and honey pack will help you to fight against problems like tanning, rashes, skin dullness, acne etc. The pack is most beneficial for the women with dry skin, as it provides protein and other nutrients to the skin. For the oily skin, it helps in brightening the skin removing the extra oil on the face and dullness.
Procedure to Make the Pack and Its Application
- Take 1tsp of milk and 1tsp of honey. Mix both the ingredients well forming a lotion like a pack.
- Apply the pack to your face. You can also apply it to your body, especially to your hands.
- Massage with gentle hands on the face and body in a circular way. Leave the pack for 30 minutes.
- Wash away with warm water.
- Apply the pack three times a week for quick results.
- If you are having oily skin, don’t add cream to the milk while making the pack.
2. Turmeric and Lemon Pack for Fair Skin
Turmeric, also known as Haldi, has played a vital role in treating the skin problems for a fair skin since ancient times. It helps in making the skin clear, bright and flawless. While lemon with its acidic feature helps in removing the excess oil on your skin. It well works on the pores giving you a smooth skin. Gram flour, popularly known as besan, helps in the exfoliation process and removes the dead skin cells, to increase your fair glow.
Procedure to Make the Pack and Its Application
- Take a bowl and mix 2tsps of gram flour, 1/2 tsp of turmeric and 1/2 tsp of lemon juice to make a good paste.
- Apply the pack on your face and neck. And leave it for minimum 10 minutes.
- Wash away with water and apply some moisturizer.
- If you are having pale skin, use turmeric accordingly to avoid making your skin more yellow. Apply the pack at least twice a week for better results.
3. Almond Oil Pack for Fair Skin
Almond oil helps to make your facial skin health. It works well on the dark circles, premature aging, the dead skin, suntan, wrinkles and fine lines. It also is the best oil for skin problems like eczema and psoriasis.
- Warm some almond oil and massage your face and body. This would increase the blood circulation in the body.
- You can also take 5-10 almonds and make a paste of it after soaking it overnight.
- Make the paste using some cream with it. You can add honey or yogurt if hate using cream.
- Apply the paste to the face and gently massage. Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off using plain water. Scrub while removing the pack.
In this way, you can form several packs using ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen like milk, lemon, oatmeal, curd, potatoes, turmeric, mint leaves, banana, kiwi, sandalwood powder, and much more according to your skin texture.
Eating Habits for a Fair and Healthy Skin
Just as the homemade remedies are important for a fair looking skin, similarly, maintaining a proper diet is also required to keep your skin smooth and healthy. Including healthy food items in your diet will help you in keeping your skin hydrated and keep your glow safe from the polluted atmosphere. Here are some healthy tips for a glowing skin tone.
1. The First Meal of the Day – Breakfast
Most of the people avoid breakfasts in the morning. This is not correct. Breakfast is an important meal of the day which provides you with enough energy and nutrients for a better beginning. Make sure you have your breakfast by 9.30 in the morning. This is the ideal time to have breakfast.
Have healthy ingredients in your breakfast like milk, poha, bread, cornflakes, sprouts, cottage cheese, chicken, white eggs etc. Your breakfast might sound heavy, but would keep you working with appropriate nutrients.
2. Mid-day Snacks
Don’t keep yourself starving while you wait for the lunch time. When the clock strikes 11 A.M. you can have, you can have mild snacks like lassi, buttermilk, lemon water, coconut water etc. If you don’t want to have any of them, pick up a fruit or have some fruit salad if you love it and are very hungry.
Click here to know 5 detox water recipes for fast weight loss…
3. Lunch Time Diet
Just as breakfast is important, lunch is equally important. To have a balanced meal, have some cereal, vegetables and protein-rich lunch. You can include a chapatti or replace it with rice, preferably brown rice, salad, or fresh green vegetables, dal, fish or egg etc. Add a bowl of curd also to your lunch for easy digestion. Make sure you have your lunch between 1.30 to 2.30 P.M.
4. Evening Snack Time
The evening snack is just to give your digestive system something to keep on working. The evening snack should not be too heavy but should be able to boost the digestive system for the heavy lunch you have had. So, take a cup of tea or milk at around 5.30 P.M. to 6.30 P.M. You can also accompany tea or milk with 2 biscuits. There is diet bhel available in the market. But make sure you take it in less quantity as you just have to eat something that decreases your dinner portion. A glass of fresh juice is also recommended without adding extra sugar to it.
5. The Last Meal of the Day – Dinner
Dinner is the last meal your stomach would have. Also after that, you don’t have to carry any extra work, hence, it should be in a very limited amount. Have your dinner after 8 P.M. but before 9 P.M. For dinner, have one portion of cereal, protein and vegetable. For this, you can have 1 chapati or replace it with brown rice, dal, egg, fish, and take either salad or a small bowl of vegetables. Having dinner at the proper time is necessary as after dinner you will do nothing but go to bed. So, make sure your food gets digested before you go to bed.
For having a glowing skin, you can also include food items like pomegranate, cucumber, carrots, berries, sprouts, broccoli, celery, spinach, beans etc. which would help your skin to become clean. Liquid like tea, black tea, green tea, peach juice, watermelon juice to clear your skin.
Some Other Tips for Clean and Fair Complexion of Skin
- Wash your face several times to remove the dirt, oil, makeup etc. to clear the pores and breakouts.
- Increase your intake of water to keep your skin hydrated to minimum 8 glasses.
- Use acne-fighting face washes while cleaning your face.
- Apply a moisturizer to your skin at night while to see off to your bed.
- Protect your face from drying and harsh sun rays.
- Use separate towels for your face and body.
- Massage your face with scrubbers and warm it to remove dirt and bacteria from the face, especially the nose and chin area.
- Remove blackhead from your nose once a month.
- Wash your makeup brushes at a regular interval of time.
- Use accurate face wash for deep cleaning your pores that hide dirt.
- Take care of the skin according to the changes in weather and exfoliate accordingly.
- Visit the salon for a face cleaning treatment with fruit creams.
Hence to have a fair complexion, you have to change your lifestyle with different eating and exercising habits. Rather than using the chemical based cream, switch to the organic homemade treatments for all your skin problems for a long-lasting glowing face skin.
Have a healthy, glowing and fairer skin with these tips. All the best!
This post was last modified on January 4, 2019 5:49 pm