The Indian name of Fullers Earth is Multani mitti. If your skin needs nourishment, a tint of fairness, freedom from acne and blemishes, then Multani mitti will always come to your rescue. Your skin care closet must contain a packet of this wonder ingredient. On the same parlance, your beauty regime should include an application of a face pack containing Multani mitti. Lets have a look at some of the beauty benefits of Multani Mitti!
If you observe it carefully, then you will find that it looks exactly like mud. It is used as an ingredient in many facial packs by beauty companies. For instance, mud packs contain sufficient quantity of Multani mitti. Similarly, if you observe the texture of Multani mitti, then one can feel it as very soft and smooth. It has the same kind of smoothening effect on our skin.
Multani mitti is primarily known for its cooling and anti-bacterial properties. It will help in removing those rigid pimples, blemishes and dark spots from your face. As a result, it will assist in making your face glowing, healthy, fresh and radiant. Multani mitti can be mixed with any other essential powders such as sandalwood powder or with rose water or Aloe Vera to make amazing packs for your skin.
Instead of applying expensive face creams that result in nothing but a dent in your purse, let us go through some of the interesting benefits of Multani mitti.
Beauty Benefits of Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth)
Let us study some of its beauty benefits and simple application methods that can create magic on your skin.
- Multani mitti is rich in exfoliation of the skin. It helps in removal of dead skin cells. It opens up clogged pores and avoids pimples and acne on your skin. For this purpose, one can mix a small amount of Multani mitti with little rose water and rub it lightly on the skin. Another scrub can be made by mixing Multani mitti, grounded almonds and milk. This mixture helps in removing blackheads from the skin completely.
- Multani mitti helps in getting a glowing and radiant skin. One can prepare several useful packs with Multani mitti. The skin texture and overall complexion become smooth, soft and supple by simply applying Multani mitti on the facial skin.
- As we already mentioned, Multani mitti is rich in anti-bacterial properties, it helps in removing acne, blemishes and dark spots from the skin. If you are mixing Multani mitti and sandalwood powder along with milk or rose water, then you can get a clear and flawless skin within a few weeks naturally.
- People who have oily skin always need to balance the oil on their skin. In summer, oily-skinned people suffer from various skin issues such as acne and pimples. They need to balance this oil content on a skin and avoid clogging of pores due to sweat and excess oil. If such people apply Multani mitti along with rose water twice or thrice a week, then it can help in balancing the amount of oil on the skin. However, care should be taken that excessive application does not result in dryness of the skin.
- Multani Mitti works in a wonderful manner as far as blood circulation is concerned. It can be mixed in even amounts with almond powder and milk and applied on the skin for ten to fifteen minutes. Regular application of this pack can help in reducing dryness and roughness of the skin.
- Summer seasons cause severe damage to our skin. Our facial, as well as body skin, feels burnt, irritated, red, sore, and itchy. We need something soothing on our skin. Moreover, if our skin is oily, then the sweat mixes with the oil secreted by the skin glands and result in increasing skin problems. Multani mitti has oil-absorbing properties that can balance skin content during the scorching heat of summers. It also offers a cooling impact on the irritated skin. When you return home after traveling or working on a sunny day in summer, immediately apply a thin past of Multani mitti and cold rose water. You will feel wonderful by the cooling and soothing effect of the face pack. Multani mitti packs also help in reducing sun tan during summers.
- The summer season also results in skin allergies for some people. They may experience redness, soreness and rashes on the skin. A pack of Multani mitti will definitely reduce harshness and redness of the skin during summers.
- As we have talked about benefits of applying Multani mitt packs in summer, let us understand some of its striking benefits during winter. Our skin becomes dry and rough during winter. Hence, during the winter season, Multani mitti can be mixed with almond oil or olive oil to offer suitable nourishment to the skin. It is advisable that during winter, it is better to avoid using rose water with Multani mitti. Even milk can be used for mixing packs.
- Thus, Multani mitti helps in getting a glowing and radiant facial skin. We suggest another useful pack for you. Multani mitti can be mixed with one beaten egg and little curd. Apply it after sufficient mixing for at least 15 minutes and then wash it off. You can feel the magic of Multani mitti instantly.
- Multani mitti packs can also be used as hand and feet packs during home manicure or pedicure. It will reduce sun tan on hands and also offer suitable nourishment.
- Skin aging signs can also be reduced by applying Multani mitti packs regularly.
You will love to know amazing and effective face packs for radiant skin…
Various other ingredients such as sandalwood powder, turmeric powder, lemon juice, or neem or tulsi powder, oatmeal can be mixed with Multani mitti to create useful packs. Thus, it needs to be in your closet, particularly during summers. Multani mitti is also easily available in medical and general stores at a reasonable price. By simply mixing and applying, your skin will experience magic by becoming fresh, healthy and flawless.
Hope you have got some useful insights about the uses and benefits of Multani mitti (Fuller’s Earth). So its time to start using it and rip the endless benefits for your beauty!
If you loved reading this article then please share it on social media with your friends. Also give your valuable comments and share your own experiences as well.
Have a nice day!
This post was last modified on January 2, 2019 6:23 pm