During the college years, most of the girls are conscious about how they look and can enhance their personality through makeup. However, many times, they tend to commit mistakes on this part as they are not aware of the right techniques and do not follow the skin care routine which eventually leads to skin problems. In this blog, we have tried to clear you doubts regarding the various makeup related tips which would help you to clear your doubts regarding the daily make up methods and the things that you need to take care of. Read through all the points and get a brief idea about the various everyday tips.
Learn About the Various Makeup Tips to Get Your Makeup Right
Below are some of the ways in which you can you can use the makeup techniques in the right manner and avoid getting wrong on the part. Go through all the points below to know more on the same.
1. Always Select a Face Cleanser that Suits Your Skin Type
Salicylic gel or benzoyl peroxide are best suited as cleansers if you take the dermatologist’s advice. Wash for your skin daily with them for preventing dust to keep sticking to your skin. For people with dry skin, it is best advised to make use of the milky cleanser or moisturizing glycolic gel which can clean your skin well. For people who have brown spots on their skin, using alpha hydroxy acid cleanser can prove to be an effective remedy.
2. Always Keep Your Skin Moisturized Throughout the Day
Before sleeping for leaving for anywhere, you should apply a gentle moisturizer so as to ensure that your skin is supple and soft throughout the day instead of one which is dry and flaky. Go for a moisturizer which would suit your skin type and keep it along with you for avoiding dryness.
3. Be Regular With Hydrating Yourself Throughout the Day
Water is the best remedy to discard all the toxins in the body. And thus, according to the experts, it is always advised to consume at least five to seven completely filled glasses of water daily to keep yourself hydrated. Moreover, for cleaning the stomach you can combine slightly lukewarm drinking water, honey, and lemon juice daily before the breakfast.
Here we bring for you 7 style tips for college going girls.
4. Keep It in Mind to Clean Your Makeup Brushes on a Regular Basis
Always ensure that you wash the foundation and concealer brushes once every week to avoid the chances of skin infection and closed skin pores. For eye brushes, make sure to wash them twice every month. Here are a few steps to aid you with how to clean the makeup brushes properly:
- Pour a few drops of mild shampoo on your palm and wet the brush so as to remove excess dirt.
- Use your fingers to spread the shampoo evenly over the hairy part of the brush by rubbing it on your palm.
- After this, remove the shampoo from the brush and make use of a dry towel to extract out the extra water.
- Finally, dry the brushes.
5. Sleeping Well is Important for Your Skin
You might be well aware of the term beauty sleep and how it is crucial for a glowing and fresh skin. If you do not want to face skin ageing issues, then keep yourself relaxed and stress-free by following the right sleeping habits and avoid taking the extra burden and work pressure. Ensure that your bed accessories are always clean so as to prevent respiratory issues and other problems related to your health.
6. Use the Right Sunscreen to Protect Your Skin
Sunscreen is a crucial element to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun, and thus you should always make sure you select the right one according to your skin time and complexion.
- If you have a very fair skin, then you should select an SPF 30-50+ lotion as your skin is more likely to suffer tans and burns easily.
- People with light or wheatish skin complexions usually suffer from burns and tans on an average basis which does not affect the skin much and therefore they should opt for an SPF 15-30 lotion.
- People who have slightly dark complexions hardly get any sunburns but still, they get skin tan and should use SPF 2-10 lotion.
- Very dark skin complexions should make use of SPF 2-10 as that would be enough.
7. Avoid Putting a Lot of Layers of Makeup Products
We all are well aware of the ultimate fact that makeup products do contain chemicals. Moreover, too much use of them can even cause severe damage to your skin and result in pigmentation if you sleep with the makeup on your face regularly. Moreover, at times, there are even chances that you get skin problems such as acne and clogged pores due to the harmful products which might not suit your skin but you still must be using them. Most of the times, try to keep the makeup light so that it does affect your skin and appear to be cakey.
8. Take a Well-Balanced Diet
The diet that you consume on a daily basis shows effectively on your skin and is necessary for maintaining your fitness levels as well. So always keep it in mind that you include the consumption of omega-3 fatty acids in your daily routine. For this, include walnuts and flax seeds in your breakfast which will eventually enhance the ability of your skin to stay moisturized, thus making it soft. In addition to this, choose food products which have low glycemic index.
Following these tips religiously would definitely prove beneficial for you and you would be able to get right on the makeup part. Also, make sure that you always remove the makeup once you are done for the day before sleeping so as to avoid any kind of complications. Have a great day!